Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bum.

I'm such a bum! I didn't actually start recording my TTMIK video until today >.< BUT! My sister and I decided to start a YouTube beauty channel, and we recorded a hair tutorial and a makeup tutorial today! AND, I recorded all the parts for the obnoxious, girly character in my skit '가인' with my super curly hair and my makeup done. Tomorrow I'll probably film the male part, and then on Friday I'll straighten my hair and finish the video. Unfortunately, since I'll be at my dad's house the whole weekend I won't be able to start editing the video until Sunday night T_T Which means.... (drumroll please) TTMIK SKIT ON MONDAY! Whoooo! I can't wait to see the finished product! This time it's pretty extensive, I change characters quite a bit more and the scenery changes as well ^^ And now... it's time for a little bit of Dungeon Fighter and then

YOGA X... D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Can't wait for my video to come out </3

xoxo,

초연

No comments:

Post a Comment